Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Daily Outfit

I was going through my closet this morning, deciding what to wear with my new violet tights (all I got for my birthday was a bunch of new tights, yay!) and I came across this sweater, which I've only worn once, but keep meaning too. When I was avoiding writing my term papers a few weeks ago and cleaned up my closet instead, I found a lot of clothes that I'd bought, worn once or twice and then forgot about. It was like a really good thrifting spree. How do you feel when you rediscover clothes that you forgot that you own?

Sweater: thrifted
Skirt: thrifted
Scarf: vintage
Belt: thrifted
Tights: Hue
Shoes: The Bay

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love it when I find something in my closet I forgot about! I feel like I have so much, it's easy for things to get lost.

love this outfit! the tights are very cool and i love the sweater too!